For increased security, please notify First State Bank and Trust if you plan on traveling out of the country. Your card will not work outside of the country unless you give us your travel dates before you leave. If you plan on using your card at an ATM while out of the country, please use the MasterCard® ATM Locator to find ones in the area that you are traveling. Be sure to look for the MasterCard® or Cirrus logo on the ATM machine to ensure your transaction will be processed successfully.
Below are a few details that you need to know about your ATM Card/Debit MasterCard®.
Activating Your New Card:
- A - Log into your Internet Banking account and follow the banner instructions on the right hand side of the screen.
- B - Perform a balance inquiry at any ATM. You will need your PIN mailer to successfully complete this transaction.
- C - Call or visit any one of our offices and we'll activate it for you.
Changing Your PIN:
- A - Call the 800-number listed on your PIN mailer to customize your PIN right over the phone. Please note: PIN changes done this way, may take up to 24 hours before the new PIN can be used.
- B - Visit a First State Bank and Trust ATM with your PIN mailer and follow the instructions to customize your PIN. The new PIN will be effective immediately.
- C - Come into any one of our offices and change the PIN in our lobby. The new PIN will be effective immediately.
Real Time Balances:
Your new card will now recognize real time balances. This means that when you make a deposit with a teller or do an online transfer, those funds will be available for your immediate use with your ATM Card/Debit MasterCard®.
Your new Debit MasterCard® or Debit MasterCard® Business Card, will include benefits like extended warranties on purchases and purchase assurance plans. Benefit details will be mailed with your new card. If you have additional questions, please visit www.mastercard.com or call 1-800-622-7747.
We have an agreement with MoneyPass® to provide our customers with a network of thousands of surcharge free ATM's. Please visit www.moneypass.com for eligible ATM locations.
If you are currently using your card for any recurring payments such as utility bills or Internet accounts, you will need to contact the merchant and give them your new card number when it arrives.
Get all the advantages of carrying a credit card from one of the nation's most recognized names, VISA®. Pick up an application form in our bank lobbies or click here for an online application.
Available cards include…
VISA Platinum Travel Card
Cash Rewards VISA Platinum
To report lost or stolen the new ATM Card/Debit MasterCard® after hours, please call 1.866.546.8273