You'll appreciate the simplicity of banking online. First State Bank and Trust's Internet Banking enables you to complete most banking transactions from your home, office, hotel room…virtually anywhere you have a computer with Internet access. It's fast. It's secure. It's available 24 hours a day. And, it's free for our personal and business banking customers.
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Make First State Bank and Trust loan payments
- Download data to your personal or business cash management software…including Quicken®, Microsoft Money® and other popular programs
- Look up your transaction history. View archived monthly statements. Call up images of cancelled checks
- Review your account for unauthorized activity: You can look up account activity anytime - you don't have to wait for your monthly statement to arrive
First State Bank and Trust's Bill Pay service is available for our personal and business banking customers. Pay the mortgage, credit card bills, the power company, insurance and more-without writing checks. Our electronic bill pay service is affiliated with hundreds of businesses.
Receive your statements electronically. It is a quicker, safer, and greener way to have your statements delivered. The enrollment process is easy. Just log into your internet banking and click on the eStatements tab. From there just follow these simple steps.
- Select the accounts you want to receive electronically.
- Verify or add or your email address.
- Create your own security phrase. Every eStatement First State Bank & Trust sends you will display this security phrase.
- Click on the link to view the passcode and then enter it.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. Be sure to check the "I agree" box.
- Finally, click "Enroll Now" at the bottom of the page.
You will now receive all the statements that you selected electronically.
First State Bank and Trust Internet Banking stringently adheres to industry standards to keep your information safe, secure and available. All sensitive information is encrypted and access requires passwords that only you know. For added security, you are strongly encouraged to change the password occasionally, and keep the access information confidential.
It's Easy To Get Started
Visit any First State Bank and Trust office and a Personal Banker will help you through the sign-up process. In a matter of minutes, you'll be assigned a Net Teller ID and temporary PIN number that will enable you to start Internet Banking on that very same day.
All you need to get started is a computer with Internet access, preferably with one of the following browsers: Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Internet Explorer.